RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Change of Mind Returns
We will accept change of mind returns for items purchased online subject to the following conditions:
1. Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt with the packing slip and/or invoice.
2. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us.
3. Items must be returned in otherwise unused condition, with original manufacturers carton and instruction manuals.
4. We will not accept change of mind returns for cable that was cut to length less than 100 mtr or any temperature sensors that were manufactured to customer dimensions.
5. If you request an exchange, you must pay us any costs associated with us delivering the exchange item to you and, if the exchange item is of a higher value than the return item, you must also pay us the difference in price. Your exchange item will be shipped once you have paid for these costs and we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
6. If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you (by us crediting your original payment method) once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges or provide a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
If an item is received in a damaged condition due to handling whilst in transit, please contact our customer care on email@example.com for further instruction and support.
If you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact our customer care team for details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
All orders purchased online will be shipped by Australia Post. Please ensure your delivery instructions are accurate, when completing your order form. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to arrive at your premises if you reside in Australia. Overseas shipments will take longer and freight details will be negotiated with the customer by email. If Temperature Controls are not able to deliver your order due to stock shortages, we will advise you by return email within 2 working days from order placement of any delay or possible product substitution.
Restrictions on Shipping
Temperature Controls reserve the right to restrict shipping of components, instruments or complete temperature assemblies to some overseas countries. Some supplier distribution agreements restrict the sale of products to Australia and its territories only. Temperature Controls will contact the customer by email within 2 working days to advise of any restrictions.
All prices displayed on www.temperatureshop.com.au are in Australian Dollars. We are not able to accept other currencies for online transactions.
Your privacy is important to Temperature Controls Pty Ltd.
we will not collect personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number ("Personal Information") without your knowledge and permission
we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have authorized us to do so
we will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you
Temperature Controls are confident of the security of our e-commerce facility and have no hesitation in recommending this method of payment and ordering. Credit Card numbers provided at time of order placement are not kept on file, they are processed immediately in an encrypted form ( using SSL encryption ) over a secure link. The secure link is provided by our e-commerce provider SecurePay and the transaction processed by Westpac Banking Corporation. Any questions about security should be directed to email@example.com